PS4 turning off/won’t turn on
PS4 power issue is one of the most common while some of the users stated that their console is turning off very often during gaming and some others have complained that their PS4 won’t turn on at all. So, PS4 turning on or off is a big issue that has irritated many users so far. Here are the solutions for the issue.
- Sometimes the problem is not associated with the console rather it is an issue of the TV’s HDMI port and HDMI cable which gives rise to PS4 turning on or off issue. So, check the HDMI port and cable of the TV and then try using another HDMI cable to see if the issue is resolved then.
- Check the hard drive next. To check it, first ensure the console is turned off and disconnect all the power cords. Remove the HDD bay cover then to see if the HDD is seated at the proper place and no damage is there.
- The next suggestion is to check the power supply. Check if it is working properly with other devices. Also, check the power cord.
- Reset the console. Turn it off, wait for a minute and unplug all the cords. Then plug them back in again and turn on the console to see if that can resolve the issue.
- Finally if any of the above solutions do not work out, then contact the customer service center.
View our Solution Database, where we have tons of solutions to device problems around the United States that we have helped our customers solve!
Can’t find the solution related to your device issue? Submit a Support Request to our Expert Warranty Logistics Technicians so we can help you get your device in working order!