PS4 Wi-Fi issue
PlayStation 4 Wi-Fi issue is another common one which does not let the users connect to the network properly. NW-31297-2 PS4 errors and WV-33899-2 errors are some of the very common that have been faced by many so far. Here are the fixes for the Wi-Fi issue.
- First, reset the router and modem. Unplug the PS4 before that and then turn off the router, modem, unplug them from the power source and wait for few seconds. Plug them back in and turn on the router, modem. This will give a fresh restart to all the connections.
- The next thing to do is try to forget the Wi-Fi connection on your PS4 and reconnect it again providing the password.
- Check if other devices are working properly with the same wi-fi network. If yes, then change the DNS settings.
- The router firmware is to be updated then as sometimes the outdated firmware can accompany bugs which are being fixed by the latest version.
- Also, check the router’s location and then move to a location with less obstruction or no obstruction at all.
View our Solution Database, where we have tons of solutions to device problems around the United States that we have helped our customers solve!
Can’t find the solution related to your device issue? Submit a Support Request to our Expert Warranty Logistics Technicians so we can help you get your device in working order!